Sep 15, 2011

Friends all over the world! Wow

I was writing some thank you notes to the many kind and supportive blog posts on 'One Stroke At A Time' from my recent weather inflicted EC postponement and learned my experience apparently touched a few more people than I ever thought possible across the globe. I am humbled by this..I am not sure what it is folks find so interesting perhaps the honest views or maybe just to share a bucket list dream, who knows. Here is the list of friends by country so far.

I have many more adventures, will return to Dover and encourage others to seek their dreams and share them knowing that we can only take 'One Stroke At A Time' getting there..


Friends by Country
United States
5,353
United Kingdom
378
Germany
134
Netherlands
116
Canada
107
Australia
83
India
80
Slovenia
53
Russia
45
Brazil
28

No comments:

Post a Comment