Sep 6, 2009

Labor Day Weekend swim - Grandview lake, southern Indiana

Visitied friends Andy and Kristi Lugo at the southern Indiana lake house for a welcome day on the water. Enjoyed libations but made it to bed after several wondering how I would feel in the morning during my swim? Woke up at 6am which in Indiana is 5am Chicago time, thus I forgot that it was completely dark and wasn't going to wake my wife to accompany me in the kayak while swimming. So we waited until 730am and got underway. Water was very comfortable (guessing mid 70's) and made my way around getting in 2.2 miles. I did checck my time but was ablee to pick up stroke tempo as I continued so likely well on good pace.

Thanks to Andy, Kristi for hosting us and Jennifer for kayaking alongside...

No comments:

Post a Comment